Climate-KIC Master Label
Are you interested in fostering your entrepreneurial skills to develop and promote impact-driven business models for tackling climate change? Do you want to access a leading innovation network in Europe and beyond?
Climate-KIC and ETH Zürich enable Environmental Engineering master students to develop cleantech innovation capacity in cooperation with leading European universities (e.g. Imperial College London, TU Delft) and corporate partners. Within the Climate-KIC Master Label students develop the right set of skills to commercialise their climate change-driven business ideas. This Master Label allows discovering how cutting edge science is being transformed into new products and services. Students examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial start-up business venture with support from business coaches and a pre-incubation programme.
The Climate-KIC Master Label is obtained by
- actively engaging in the 5 week, 3 country climate innovation summer school The Journey (July or August)
- attending a series of 6 thought-provoking talks
- doing either a 6-month internship or a semester exchange program at a university abroad or the writing of a master thesis within a company or public body in any country)
- taking complementary courses in climate sciences or entrepreneurship worth at least 6 ECTS
- writing your Master thesis on a topic related to climate change and entrepreneurship.